Video Music Lesson Program
Benefits of Video Music Lessons:
· Receive advice, critiques and guidance similar to in-person music lessons. All instruments welcome to participate.
· Conveniently record and upload exercises, assignments, performances and questions from a laptop or phone.
· Learn valuable skills to take your playing to the next level.
· Ideal for students with busy/active lifestyles or interested in additional guidance in music.
· Record and practice at your own pace.
· Prices as low as $20.00 a month depending on level of participation.
How does this Work?
· Send/Upload a video of a performance, exercise, assignment or question through a dedicated video link (Youtube or google drive for example)
· A video will be sent back offering guidance, critiques and/or advice to help overcome musical obstacles and improve your overall playing skills.
For more information on how video music lessons work, try a lesson out (1 lesson for free!) or to inquire about pricing for different levels of participation.
Prices for Video Lessons
$20.00 a month for 4 videos, (about once a week for 4 weeks)
$40.00 a month for 8 videos, (about twice a week for 4 weeks)
$60.00 a month for 12 videos a month (about three a week for 4 weeks)
$80.00 a month for unlimited videos